Monday, April 19, 2010

Anxiety

After watching the news last night i started fretting that the our cos
trip will be scuttled because of the volcano. And that we will forfeit
our plane tickets and room deposits plus have to find a new way home.

Still feeling anxious i got up to discover no breakfast at the hotel,
then at the office there had been a change of schedule making me
instantly late for a doctor's appointment. Now i'm sitting in the
doctor's office with a bunch of sneezing and screaming kids while i
wait for the medical officer to fax over the form she was supposed to
give me at the office.

And i forgot to bring a book, so instead have been working on my final
financial statement that appears to be laughably unbalanceable.

Holy monday from hell.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm so sorry to hear all of the above. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you re the Europe trip -- you certainly deserve it!

P.S. Although I will add that my geo bee participant (Owen) would have been shocked that you doubted the volcanic potential of Iceland. When he heard about the recent eruption, he nodded knowingly and said, "Yeah, Iceland has a *lot* of volcanoes..."