Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Peeps

The snowman Peeps were the first clue. Lea is usually more freshness-sensitive than, say, my mom, from whom I fully expect to receive last year's leftover Halloween chocolate only when she cleans out the candy bowl in preparation for Easter.

Also, the letter mentioned voting. For president.

So I finally checked the postmark on the package that arrived yesterday. It was mailed in November!

While I offer kudos to the world's postal efforts in getting this package halfway around the planet, I do have to wonder if the envelope spent a few months on a desert island or in a time warp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this peep shirt. http://skreened.com/creatingitchy/where-my-peeps-at

Anonymous said...

Zambeef and copper? Energy and irrigation costs? All small scale? 10,000 per hectre? Commodities affected by global depression?

Maybe trading their commodity is a bad idea?