Thursday, June 5, 2008

Food

My mom and Trevor's aunt are worried that he is starving.I am happy to report that we are eating very well. Last week in town we made real bagels, inspired by the Encyclopedia of Country Living. Tonight I plan to make cheesy cabbage using powder from Grace. Even now I am snacking on goldfish crackers. Butthis weekend we got the biggest thrill yet when we received a pound of coffee beans from Lea who used her Whole Foods discount. We both huffed the coffee bag. I actuallygot teary. I spent the rest of the weekend daydreaming about whole foods and their carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and little piped carrots on top.If any readers out there are fast food kleptos, throw a few packs of splenda into your next letter, ok? Ok thank you! Love lisa

No comments: