Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shirt

Everybody in Zambia wears random American t-shirts so it seems inevitable I will see one from home eventually. So far the closest I've gotten is one from a bar in Tuscaloosa where we went to grad school.

...until yesterday, that is, when I walked home behind a guy sporting one from the Bass Pro Shop! That's headquartered in Springfield, about four hours south of my hometown. Nearly there!

We whiteys are just as random in our clothing. I currently advertise Girl Scouts of Loganville, courtesy of the Peace Corps free box. I have no idea where Loganville is.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Most Google sources point to Georgia. It's northeast of Atlanta, with neighboring towns called Between, Split Silk, Fairplay, and Youth. (There's really no place like the South...)